According to Max Thomas
At around 16:30 this Sunday, firefighters responded after a diver became ill following a diving accident at Herbaudière port in Noirmoutier-en-l’Île.
Transported in absolute urgency
A 61-year-old man was transported by helicopter to the University Hospital in Angers as a matter of urgency. He was then placed in a hyperbaric chamber (decompression chamber), which in particular makes it possible to treat carbon monoxide poisoning that occurs in diving accidents.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Le Courrier Vendéen in the My News area. With one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.