According to Writing Rugby
updated 23-Sep-22 at 10:15 am
The The house of rugbyfortress Occitania Rugby League, has a new look for the start of the new school year with new modern, ergonomic spaces that contribute to a professional work environment. An auditorium with a capacity of 200 seats and also a VIP corner appeared. What to accept the elite, with regard to others World Cup 2023.
State-of-the-art video technology will make it possible to professionalize exchanges, and a new catering room will provide additional comfort for employees. As for the parking lot, it is now safe. These facilities can be used for professional purposes, for external companies that want to organize seminars, company evenings, etc. The grand opening of the new environment is scheduled for Thursday, September 29.
2023 World Cup target
The Ligue Occitanie de Rugby (LOR) does not wish to relive the episode of the 2007 FIFA World Cup and finds itself overwhelmed with registration requests without being able to provide a favorable response. Today, all the lights are green to welcome the future stars of tomorrow (infrastructure, equipment, personnel, etc.). And everything will be done to make this event a success.
Residents and visitors to Toulouse will be entitled to set up Fan Zones when access to the stadium is not possible. Other events during the competition keep the pink city moving!
Projects for the 2022/2023 season
- Creation of rugby/health sections in primary and secondary prevention in cooperation with CARSAT and CPAM 31,
- rugby in homes for the elderly,
- Rugby in Prisons (Mende Prison),
- CeciRugby (press presentation and demonstration at the Stade Toulousein facility – in collaboration with CD31 and Ministerial Council 31),
- “Stress Management” Sessions for Referees and Federal Clerks (in collaboration with AESIO Mutual),
- CSR development,
- General interest mission within UNS (under study)
- Occitan Rugby Relay,
- Opening of the fan zone for the opening match France/New Zealand,
- World School Open,
- National Neighborhood Tournament (TNQ), a CSR project chosen by France 2023,
- Educational project with school children and Mêlées du Cœur,
- Fans Embassy in Toulouse,
- Fan Walk from Gare-Matabiau through the city center to the stadium
The house of rugby is already set for this new World Cup flavored season which kicked off for all levels on Saturday 18th September.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can watch Actu Rugby in the My Actu area. With one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.