Garges-les-Gonesse.  Electrician seriously electrified, Cora store closed

Garges-les-Gonesse. Electrician seriously electrified, Cora store closed

The victim was live while changing a fuse. (©APEI Illustration Press Agency)

The intervention turned into an accident. On Tuesday, September 27, 2022, an electrician was seriously injured while working at the store Kora from Boulevard de la Muette to Garges-les-Gonesse (Val d’Oise).

Under unspecified circumstances, a 30-year-old man suffered an electric arc while changing a fuse. The victim suffered burns to his arms and face and was treated by firefighters and taken to Gonesse Hospital.

As the incident caused a power outage in the store, it was evacuated and remained closed until the end of the day.

Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow La Gazette du Val d’Oise in the My News section. With one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.

Author Image
adel

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *