According to Thomas Hoffman
While last weekend marked the arrival of autumn, the season of flea markets and empty houses continues in Val-d’Oise on Saturday October 1 and Sunday October 2, 2022. The opportunity to go antique shopping or treat yourself to an outdoor excursion.
- Cergy : the 43rd year will welcome the autumn flea market in the port of Cergy on Sunday, October 2, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., boulevard du Port, around 400 exhibitors.
- Cormeilles-en-Parisis : Between 200 and 300 exhibitors are expected at the annual flea market on Sunday, October 2, from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. along Strategic Road.
- Eaubonne : on the occasion of the 30th annual Eaubonne Rotary Club flea market, 200 to 300 exhibitors will participate on Sunday, October 2, from 8 am to 6 pm in the city center, rue Marcuard.
- Besancourt : Garage sales organized by the residents of Clos de Bessancourt. A hundred exhibitors should be present, the possibility of catering on site. Sunday, October 2 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Ermont : Sale: children’s clothing (girls) mainly 0 to 3 years, children’s mixed needs for babysitting 3 – 6 years, games, toys of the 1st age, maternity clothes (size 38-40), women’s clothing (size 38-40 ), Saturday October 1 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., at 4, rue du Lycée.
- Jouy le Moutier : a dozen exhibitors selling a little bit of everything from home appliances to clothes and shoes, including video games and toys… You’re sure to find what you’re looking for. Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd October, 9am to 6pm, 12th Place Vermeille.
- Livilliers : the sale of the house takes place on Sunday, October 2, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at 2, avenue Saint-Fiacre.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow La Gazette du Val d’Oise in the My News section. With one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.